Starbarians - Episode 1 Starbarians - Episode 1

Harry knows how to take a formula and spin it on it's head. In a very good way. Attempts at stuff like this get done a lot, but very rarely do they actually add something new. This is a great way to introduce the video player/format.

Awesome.

I can't fap to this... I can't fap to this...

um......

The facial expressions are awesome.

It's been looping for a while now. I don't think I'm going to turn it off.

Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

This...this!

I hope this becomes more than a single one. Imagine how much material is born on myspace and facebook everyday! Including FANBOY FIGHTS!!!! :O The voicing is excellent, and the animation is stylish and creative. If you do continue this, i'd love to help voice it. Lyk...Omg...cOnt tis.

Animal Puncher Animal Puncher

Interesting

Even though there's a deeper meaning behind this, I find it hilarious how many people jump to defend killing animals in games, but love killing humans in them. Even without the bigger picture, the comments are hilarious. Quality game.

Grey Story Grey Story

hmm

I have a couple theories:
The more he tried to satisfy her by changing himself/the world, the less important he became to her, and thus he fades out of her life.

He's dead, and she's reliving the memories of their relationship through his gifts.

The game design is okay. It was paced very slowly, and the rewards weren't satisfying enough. It felt kind of bare bones, but that fits with the premise of the game I suppose. It did a good job of making me think however.

Story of the Blanks Story of the Blanks

Wonderfu;

That was amazing. I want MOAR.

Kc Saw Remix Hiphopisdead Kc Saw Remix Hiphopisdead

Yo...

If you want an emcee on this...i'm game. It's a sick beat all the way through.

Reach for the Stars 8-Bit Reach for the Stars 8-Bit

I agree with the guy below me

It needs some bass omph, and some of the chords sound a little harsh. There's a good start here, just flesh it out.

The Come Up Prod. by Hypnotist The Come Up Prod. by Hypnotist