Animal Puncher Animal Puncher

Interesting

Even though there's a deeper meaning behind this, I find it hilarious how many people jump to defend killing animals in games, but love killing humans in them. Even without the bigger picture, the comments are hilarious. Quality game.

Grey Story Grey Story

hmm

I have a couple theories:
The more he tried to satisfy her by changing himself/the world, the less important he became to her, and thus he fades out of her life.

He's dead, and she's reliving the memories of their relationship through his gifts.

The game design is okay. It was paced very slowly, and the rewards weren't satisfying enough. It felt kind of bare bones, but that fits with the premise of the game I suppose. It did a good job of making me think however.

Story of the Blanks Story of the Blanks

Wonderfu;

That was amazing. I want MOAR.

samus x (alpha) (update) samus x (alpha) (update)

Meh

This is a good start. You got the character animation to work fluidly, and the controls are responsive. But the environment design is lacking. It doesn't feel like platforming as much falling. It feels like there's a lack of direction. Next time, work on getting one level to a good point, and then follow with the others.

Pico's Ludo Vengeance Pico's Ludo Vengeance

lkjlkjlk

This game has what so many others lack. Style. Great game.

Alphaland Alphaland

Okay

This is a good concept, but I never felt as connected or involved in the world, as I did with games like Pix Evo or Looming. I never felt a desire to fully complete it because of the game itself. The minimalism was well done, but I feel like there were a lot of missed opportunities to expand on the game world. The "park" was the only place I thought "whoa."

The concept was good, but there were a lot of missed opportunities. Expanding upon the story would've helped a lot. The environmental design was good however, esp. the save features, and the fact that I never got frustratingly lost.

Punch Tom Out Punch Tom Out

TAKE THAT TOM

So...Does this mean i get Newgrounds?

Days 2 Die-The Other Side Days 2 Die-The Other Side

Low Playability

The low playability on this game killed the experience for me. Glitches, lag, in multiple instances i got the rainbow wheel, which is a first for me on NG. The Mobi games sign got in the way of the objectives, and in a lot of cases i died because of a glitch or a shotty game mechanic rather than my own fault, which led me to stop playing on the Tank level because i already knew that would be shotty as well. Tighten this up and it will be a great game, but right now, i can't play it without frustration.

The Facebook Game The Facebook Game

Sadly it's true

This is a beautifully portrayed game. Sadly it's all true. "Social Lives" envelope people on sites like Facebook, where there is really, nothing to do. I love the detail of the pair watching TV, and the boyfriend with the frown on their face. They aren't even doing anything. Social sites are limiting us to the point where we don't talk in our own homes, let alone to strangers. It's not so much social anymore as it is private.

Road of the Dead Road of the Dead

Beatiful

I say add more variation, and some lighting things, and you have yourself a console beast. Reminds me of some scenes in a certain game. Maybe if you do end up making a bigger version, have some stops where you have to go find the parts. That could be cool. Or be a pain. just a suggestion, lol